Friday, April 17, 2020

TRUMP 2020 Make America Great Again X 2

TRUMP 2020 Make America Great Again X 2

With ancestors from Russia & Romania I have been clairvoyant with answered dreams and insight into the future. Sometimes it can be a gift and then sometimes a burden. 
Most of my life I have kept these thoughts and senses to myself because some people think a person like this might off their rocker, but I am over that now.
Let me share 3 dreams that I have had out of many that have come true ...
I had vivid nightmare the night before September 11th 2001, sweating for hours in this dream counting thousands of dead bodies, screaming people, fires and total disaster. Only to be at my brothers home the following morning watching news footage of the disaster. I even wrote President George Bush Jr with no response.
On April 28th 2016 I wrote a post knowing that Donald Trump would become the 45th president of the United States of America, and it happened.


I am not a Republican or Democrat, in fact I have never voted in my life.
I am here once again to let all of you know that Donald Trump will be elected a 2nd term in 2020. In fact I have $2000 dollars in my hand willing to bet anyone that Donald Trump will be reelected in 2020, but you have to shake my hand to make this a legal bet.
So for any of you that hate Donald Trump and don't want him to be reelected, I am sorry that your reading this post. But that being said, Donald Trump is your president now, has been for the last 3+ years and he deserves the respect being in the position he's in.
So for all you people going back and forth on all the garbage on Donald Trump and or any other politician's, wake up people. Get over it and when Donald Trump is reelected, respect him as your president, leave the USA if you hate him so much and remember this post after November 2nd 2020.
Forget all the fake news, forget all the garbage your are viewing and or reading on the Internet and Social Media and prepare to respect and love Donald Trump as the President of the United States of America once again.

"Please show the Love not the Hatred"



No comments:

Post a Comment