Monday, April 20, 2020

Vegas Bob might be busting a move soon!


Vegas Bob might be busting a move soon!

The construction project I was working on in San Jose was shut down March 30th 2020 because of the Corona Virus and I have been in quarantine now for 21 days now. I only received $318 dollars because I made too much money in 2019 for the stimulus money and I have (not received) any money from unemployment yet.
I know glazier's (glass worker) friends in Oregon, Minnesota, Las Vegas and other states that are still working and were never laid off because of the virus. I enjoy working, plan to retire in the next 3 years so I might have to bust a move. If the governor of California doesn't get his shit together and get us back to work soon, then I will be headed to Las Vegas to work until he does.
Sure I have nest eggs set up for retirement but I would like to pay off several more before I retire. And as for unemployment well I make 4 times more then the max so I am going backwards with my assets.
Is there anyone else out there that is feeling the pain of sitting home, collecting pennies, going out of their minds waiting for the sun to rise and go back to their jobs? 

Sorry folks I can't work on construction projects installing glass from home ...

"Let us Pray this is over Soon"



No comments:

Post a Comment