Monday, June 25, 2018

I have lost Face with FaceBook by Robert Vegas Bob Swetz


I have lost Face with FaceBook by Robert Vegas Bob Swetz

Around 2 months ago I closed 2 FaceBook accounts and still have 2 others active. The problem is with all these privacy breaches that have been going on with FaceBook I am very disappointed. Also July 14th FaceBook has a (NEW) privacy policy that the network just wants you to click agree on, and I'm sure without having the time to read it and or understand it's contents.

So that being said I will no longer be logging into my 2 FaceBook accounts after July 7th because I do not want to be a part of this type of network that robs me of my personal information, data collecting, etc.

If you want to find me then Google Robert Swetz, Vegas Bob and or Robert Vegas Bob Swetz there is plenty of information and other networks to find me.
I will be blogging on Blogger.com which in owned by Google and of course the ActiveRain network.
I have been with the ActiveRain network as long as FaceBook and AR doesn't collect all this personal data like FB. And with a smaller group of friends and associates it's more personal, etc. With very few posts post about politics, news, etc the ActiveRain network is a great place to be.

To find me there Google Vegas Bob - ActiveRain

Not logging into FaceBook is going to be very hard and I am sure I will go through some type of withdrawals but most 90% of my life was lived without FaceBook ... I will be fine ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment