4. LOVE suffers long and is kind; LOVE does not parade itself, it is not puffed up;
5. does not behave rudely, does not seek it's own, in not provoked, thinks no evil;
6. does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
7. bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8. LOVE never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9. For we all know in part and we all prophesy in part.
10. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11. When I was a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12. For now we see in the mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13. And now abide in faith, hope, LOVE, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 CORINTHIANS 13:4-13