Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bible PSALM 23 Psalm of David Photography by Robert Swetz 12-3-2014



Bible PSALM 23 Psalm of David Photography by Robert Swetz 12-3-2014

 
 
1.  The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
 
2.  He makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside the still waters.
 
3.  He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.
 
4.  Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
 
5.  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
 
6.  Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
 
"Amen"
 
 
 
 
 

Photography « Videos By Vegas Bob

www.videosbyvegasbob.com/?cat=24&paged=6
Oceanside California 5-24-2011 Photographs by Robert Swetz ... “Good Morning” from Laguna Beach in beautiful southern California and Vegas Bob .... I have hundreds & hundreds of Sunrise and Sunset photos and this one with the deep ...
  • Breath taking Sunset from Phi Phi Island in Thailand by ...

    activerain.trulia.com/.../breath-taking-sunset-from-phi-phi-island-in-thail...
    May 6, 2010 - photograph by Robert Swetz (Vegas Bob) 2010 ... Myanmar and around 11 different nights with beautiful sunsets like this one (above).
  • A very Beautiful Sunset Video at Pattaya Beach in Thailand by

    activerain.trulia.com/.../a-very-beautiful-sunset-video-at-pattaya-beach-i...
    May 17, 2010 - Video by Robert Swetz (Vegas Bob) - All Rights Reserved - 2010 ... I've taken some nice photos of sunrises and sunsets, but never thought ...
  • Don't you just love Sunsets? - ActiveRain - Trulia

    activerain.trulia.com/blogsview/1175185/don-t-you-just-love-sunsets-
    Jul 31, 2009 - photograph by Robert Swetz ... Sunrises & Sunsets are two of my favorite pictures to capture with a memory and ... The sunset is gorgeous.
  • vb: Good Night Sunset from Robert Vegas Bob Swetz in ...

    activerain.trulia.com/.../good-night-sunset-from-robert-vegas-bob-swetz-...
    Apr 7, 2014 - Sunset from the bottom of Oceanside Pier in California by Robert Swetz 4-7-2014, ... Bob) Swetz > ROBERT SWETZ - Photographer & Real Estate Investor ... Hello Tom ... thanks and yes, the Pacific Coast in SoCal has beautiful sunsets. ... Now the sunrise on the other hand as it rises bringing light, warmth ...
  • Robert Swetz exposes the Beauty of Thailand and Islands ...

    activerain.trulia.com/.../robert-swetz-exposes-the-beauty-of-thailand-and...
    May 11, 2010 - Every Sunset and Sunrise are breath-taking and Thai people are so ... All of these photographs on this post where taken by Robert Swetz in ...
  • People amazed at "Sunset" in Oceanside California

    activerain.trulia.com/.../people-amazed-at--sunset--in-oceanside-californi...
    May 25, 2011 - Sunset in Oceanside California - photo taken by Robert Swetz 5-24-2011 ... That is an absolutely beautiful sunset over the Pacific. ... I definitely recommend taking the time to watch the sunset or sunrise on one of Oceanside's ...
  • Videos By Vegas Bob: January 2012

    videosbyvegasbob.blogspot.com/2012_01_01_archive.html
    Jan 31, 2012 - Robert Swetz is Celebrating "Valentines Day" the whole month of ..... This beautiful photograph of Inle lake was taken Spring of this year at the .

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment