Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Robert Vegas Bob Swetz Watching the Wheels like John Lennon



At this time Robert Vegas Bob Swetz is a bit like John Lennon was when he wrote Watching the Wheels ...

Robert Vegas Bob Swetz aka Alaska Bob is going through a transition, relaxing, chilling in Alaska, trying to be very patient about his next move.

So until Vegas Bob figures out which direction he will go, please listen to one of his favorite musicians of all time:

JOHN LENNON

Watching the Wheels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watching_the_Wheels
Wikipedia
Loading...
"Watching the Wheels" is a single by John Lennon released posthumously in 1981, after his murder. The B-side features Yoko Ono's "Yes, I'm Your Angel.
Released‎: ‎13 March 1981 (US); 27 March ...
Producer(s)‎: ‎John Lennon, Yoko Ono & ...
Recorded‎: ‎1980
Genre‎: ‎Rock

JOHN LENNON LYRICS - Watching The Wheels - A-Z Lyrics

www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnlennon/watchingthewheels.html
People say I'm crazy doing what I'm doing, ... I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round, ... No longer riding on the merry-go-round,

JOHN LENNON lyrics - Watching The Wheels - Oldie Lyrics

www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/john_lennon/watching_the_wheels.html
JOHN LENNON lyrics - Watching The Wheels. JOHN LENNON "Watching The Wheels". People say I'm crazy doing what I'm doing, Well they give me all kinds of ...

John Lennon - Watching The Wheels Lyrics | MetroLyrics

www.metrolyrics.com/watching-the-wheels-lyrics-john-lenn...
MetroLyrics
Loading...
Lyrics to 'Watching The Wheels' by John Lennon. People say I'm crazy, doing what I'm doing / Well, they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin /

Watching The Wheels Lyrics - John Lennon

www.lyricsfreak.com › John Lennon
Lyrics to Watching The Wheels by John Lennon: People say I'm crazy doing what I'm doing / Well they give me all kinds of warnings to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment