Saturday, April 14, 2012

Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas Nevada Vegas Bob's friend "BIG MIKE"


My friend "BIG MIKE" gave me the latest information on the (New) Heart Attack Grill on Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas. Here are several photographs and "BIG MIKE" and Vegas Bob will be headed to the Heart Attack Grill next week for some great food.
If a person weighs over 350 pounds the meal is FREE.
I took more photographs but my camera was acting up and several great photos didn't show up, I will try again this evening.




There are hospital gowns for anyone thinking they might go into cardiac arrest, nurses on hand to check peoples heart rate and more.




Below is a menu of some items to kill for ...




And below is a very special photograph of my friend "BIG MIKE" ... he is just dying to grab a meal at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas Nevada.
I will have my video camera next week when Mike and Vegas Bob eat at the Heart Attack Grill. I hope the owners let me take some video, and you never know I might just capture a customer having a heart attack flopping on the floor ... ;o)




This post is dedicated to you "BIG MIKE" and Vegas Bob is excited about eating at the Heart Attack Grill next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment