Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Resorts World Las Vegas by Robert Swetz 10/24/2017


Resorts World Las Vegas by Robert Swetz

Well finally after so many years in the waiting the Resorts World Las Vegas construction project will finally be going strong by winter of 2017 and spring of 2018.


I took this video and photograph of Resorts World almost 4 years ago when it was suppose to light up and it never did.
There are many local glaziers and glaziers around the nation that have been waiting for this project to be on it's way.
The General Glazing Contraction for this project is ENCLOS if anyone is interested.


I have some friends that are in good with Enclos Corp so if I want to work on this project I can. Or I might work on the (new) Google project in Mountain View for Benson Industries, I am undecided at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment