Sunday, February 4, 2018

Robert Vegas Bob Swetz finds JADE on Beaches in California


Robert Vegas Bob Swetz finds JADE on Beaches in California



Well I would have to say February 3rd 2018 was quite a lucky day for Vegas Bob walking along the beaches.



I left the house at about 7:00am yesterday to beat the traffic and walk the beaches with the tide out in search of Jade.


I started walking and looking as soon as I reached my destination because the tide was slowly coming in. Right away I came across the piece of Jade that's in my hand in the photo at the top of the page.


Followed by the other pieces just above this photo straight above where I had lunch after my find. Most of the jade pieces I found are around the size of a baseball and they are beautiful.


On the way home I came across this beautiful farm property with 1000's of Pacific Coast frontage. I am thinking it might be more property Clint Eastwood owns along with all his other properties in Carmel By The Sea ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment