Friday, February 9, 2018

Robert Vegas Bob Swetz Bored with Social Media


Robert Vegas Bob Swetz Bored with Social Media

Robert Swetz aka Vegas Bob has been bored with Social Media for the last couple years.

Back in 2008 when I started experimenting with blogging, joining social networks like FaceBook, Twitter, etc, I thought wow this is fun. But after the many years of plugging the networks and reading some of the garbage on Social Networks I have been very bored for the last couple years, maybe longer.


Vegas Bob is just not feeling the positive vibes of Social Networking and in completely bored with it.
"Sorry Folks" nothing personal just voicing my opinion and expressing my feelings.
You will be viewing less and less of my written material, photos and videos in the near future.









No comments:

Post a Comment