Monday, May 14, 2018

Robert Swetz has the opportunity to visit Alaska the first week of June



Robert Swetz has the opportunity to visit Alaska the first week of June

I have been given the opportunity to visit Alaska the first week of June 2018 because at this time I am in between construction jobs in NorCal and or Las Vegas Nevada.
I looked at airfare and there is a great price of $404 dollars round trip from June 7th to ?
For the next couple days I am going to ponder and really think about whether I should go or not. I can't wait to long because the price and or opportunity will not last forever.
And if I book the flight and get hired before, what would I tell my employer?
Tell them right at the time of hire?
I would only miss 3-4 days because it would be over the weekend.
So how many of you would jump on this opportunity and please leave me a comment on YES you would go or NO you would not and I will use these comments to help me decide ;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment