Friday, August 11, 2017

I predict America will be going to war with North Korea

I predict America will be going to war with North Korea

I predicted that Donald Trump would become president in April of 2016 and I am also predicting war with NK.

Something needs to be done with these crazy leaders of NK and the Middle East.
I am only hoping that the war (does not) lead to nuclear warhead.


Posted by
Robert "Vegas Bob" Swetz  
Direct: 702.443.7156  
    
If you are interested in Investment Properties in Las Vegas and the State of Nevada I can help you with all your needs.

Las Vegas continues to be a very fast growing city with some great opportunities for employment, retirement and much more. Las Vegas is surrounded by many other places & cities of interest like Lake Mead, Salt Lake City, Zion National Park, Arches National Park, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Monterey Bay, Carmel, San Francisco, Newport Beach, San Diego, Reno, Phoenix, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe and more.

"Have a Wonderful Day"

VIDEOS BY VEGAS BOB

Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

No comments:

Post a Comment