Sunday, August 13, 2017

North to Alaska by Robert Swetz (Photos Attached)


North to Alaska by Robert Swetz (Photos Attached)

I am finally getting a break from work and some days off over Labor Day so it's off to Alaska for 4-5 days.


It's been a long time since I was in Alaska and I am looking forward to being with my wife and the boys.


I just finished booking my flight and the excitement has overwhelmed me. As you can see I pulled some photos from the Internet by Google searching Alaska Robert Vegas Bob Swetz.


For anyone that doesn't know what my favorite pass time is, it would be traveling and taking photographs and videos.


And as you can see from my photos I enjoy taking photos and videos of lakes, reflections, sunrises, sunsets, mountains and more.


I will definitely have my cameras in hand and will be traveling to my favorite places while I'm in Alaska.


For anyone that has never had the chance to visit Alaska I would suggest you put it in your bucket list.


And for anyone that doesn't think they will ever get the chance to visit Alaska in their life, here are some wonderful photos.


Please stay tuned to my networking sites by Googling Blogging by Robert Vegas Bob Swetz. And I will be posting fresh new photos the first 2 weeks of September ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment