Saturday, April 7, 2018

I deleted one of my FaceBook accounts today and there may be more ...


I deleted one of my FaceBook accounts today and there may be more ...
Late last evening and into this morning I started to unfriend family and friends at one of my FaceBook accounts.


The FaceBook a account that I just deleted was opened up in March of 2008 so it took me around 2+ hours to delete everything.
I know FaceBook and the FBI keep everything that was ever loaded including photos, friends, etc but I still wanted to delete what I could.


I have a couple other FaceBook accounts that I will be cleaning up, dropping so called friends and acquaintances, and possibly deleting?

So if for some reason you were a family member and or friend of my FaceBook account that's gone, please search Robert Swetz, Vegas Bob or Alaska Bob and I might add you as a friend ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment