Sunday, June 1, 2014

Change the World - Success - One day at a time by John C. Maxwell

CHANGE THE WORLD

The following words are inscribed on the tomb of an Anglican bishop in Westminster Abby (1100 A.D.).


When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world. As I grew older and wiser, I discovered the world would not change, so I shortened my sights somewhat and decided to change only my country.

But it, too, seemed immovable.

As I grew into my twilight years, in one desperate attempt, I settled for changing only my family, those closest to me, but alas, they would have none of it.

And now as I lie on my deathbed, I suddenly realize: If I had only changed myself first, then my example I would changed my family.

From their inspiration and encouragement, I would then have been able to better my country, and, who knows, I may have even changed the world ...


SUCCESS - One day at a time by John C. Maxwell


  1. Videos By Vegas BobSuccess is moving great for Robert ...

    videosbyvegasbob.blogspot.com/.../success-is-moving-great-for-robert.h...

    May 18, 2014 - And that is what Robert Swetz has been doing, knocking and the rewards are wonderful. And the doors of opportunity are growing ... ;o).
  2. Success Tips by Robert "Vegas BobSwetz 5-25-2-14

    videosbyvegasbob.blogspot.com/.../success-tips-by-robert-vegas-bob-sw...

    7 days ago - May 17, 2014 - Success = 12 Months of Positive Private Focus for Robert Vegas Bob ... For the next 12 months Robert "Vegas BobSwetz will ...
  3. Videos By Vegas BobSuccess = 12 Months of Positive ...

    videosbyvegasbob.blogspot.com/.../success-12-months-of-positive-privat...

    May 17, 2014 - Success = 12 Months of Positive Private Focus for Robert Vegas Bob ... For the next 12 months Robert "Vegas BobSwetz will be spending ...
  4. ROBERT SWETZ - Google+

    https://plus.google.com/107579097088174539001

    Success is moving great for Robert "Vegas Bob Swetz "Knock and it Shall be Opened" And that is what Robert Swetz has been doing, knocking and the rewards ...
  5. Robert Vegas Bob Swetz continues to pray that he Never ...

    activerain.trulia.com/.../robert-vegas-bob-swetz-continues-to-pray-that-h...

    6 days ago - Well Robert Swetz planted the "Seed of Success" in his Gold Mind ... Join Facebook to connect with Robert Vegas Bob Swetz and others you ...
  6. ROBERT SWETZ - Photographer & Real Estate Investor

    activerain.trulia.com/blogs/swetz777

    Robert Vegas Bob Swetz sells (New Homes) in Summerlin Nevada 5-27-2014 ...Success = 12 Months of Positive Private Focus for Robert Vegas Bob Swetz ...
  7. The Bridge to Success is still available at "Arches National ...

    activerain.trulia.com/.../the-bridge-to-success-is-still-available-at--arches-...

    Jan 3, 2012 - The Bridge to Success is still available at 'Arches National Park' in Utah byRobert (Vegas BobSwetz The Bridge to Success can be achieved ...

    More images for success robert vegas bob swetz


  8. Everything I touch turns to Gold & Success « Videos By ...

    www.videosbyvegasbob.com/?p=2783

    May 14, 2011 - Hearst Castle Pool - California Photo by Robert Swetz 2011. For quite some time now my Success with my Businesses, Skills, Talents, Dreams and more have been falling into ... VideosByVegasBob.com Videos by Vegas Bob.
  9. Robert Swetz New Home Big Sur-Carmel 2012 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTvaxDn7Iy4

    YouTube
    Aug 15, 2012 - Uploaded by Robert Swetz
    Nu Nu Myanmar Singing Lake Tahoe Robert (Vegas BobSwetz8-6 . ... activerain.com/blogsview/3391426/-sweetness-of-success-Jul 29, ...
  10. @Robert Swetz (VegasBob777) on Twitter

    https://twitter.com/VegasBob777

    Robert "Vegas BobSwetz going to the Redwood Trees in Humboldt County in ...Success is moving along great for @VegasBob777 ;o) "LIFE IS GREAT" ...
    You visited this page on 3/8/14.
  11. http://activerain.com/blogsview/2689712/the-bridge-to ...

    https://plus.google.com/.../posts/TSV7oZHbyMq

    Jan 4, 2012 - http://activerain.com/blogsview/2689712/the-bridge-to-success-is-still-available-at-arches-national-park-in-utah-by-robert-vegas-bob-swetz
  12. http://activerain.com/blogsview/2689712/the-bridge-to ...

    https://plus.google.com/.../posts/TKpbNLN3LGV

    Jan 4, 2012 - http://activerain.com/blogsview/2689712/the-bridge-to-success-is-still-available-at-arches-national-park-in-utah-by-robert-vegas-bob-swetz


No comments:

Post a Comment