Saturday, February 18, 2012

BANKS, LENDERS, TITLE COMPANIES (BEWARE) of LAW SUITS Against YOU!


BANKS, LENDERS, TITLE COMPANIES (BEWARE) of LAW SUITS Against  YOU!

One of my clients that I sold a home to 4 years ago called me today to tell me some very interesting news. Several weeks ago he had asked me if I knew someone in Las Vegas that did (Short Sales) ... Well today he called me and mentioned that he no longer needed anyone to help him with the Short Sale, so I asked him why!
He told me he had spoken with a gentleman that can help him get his home back and reduced thousands of dollars by going after the Lender, Title Company and more because the (NOTE) was lost on his home.
Tuesday of next week February 21st Vegas Bob will be getting together with this gentleman that is helping home owners that have gone through foreclosures in the Las Vegas Valley ...
If the information that this man shares with me is the real deal then there are going to hundreds home owners going after the Banks, Lenders, Title Companies and more.
Vegas Bob is going to open up a (Can of Worms) within the Las Vegas Valley!

"STAY TUNED" for more information in the days to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment