Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mob Museum Las Vegas Nevada - Vegas Bob very disappointed ... ;o(


Robert Swetz went Downtown Las Vegas today 2-21-2012 excited about capturing the (New) Mob Museum with photographs & videos ...
Everything was going good until I walked in to pay a $10.00 fee to enter and was stopped by employees of the museum. The told me NO video cameras so I asked if there was someone I could speak with about taking videos of the museum. Some nice lady came out and I explained to her who I was ... Vegas Bob and that I take videos professionally and I would like to take videos of the museum ... she also said NO. I asked her why and she really had no good answer for me.
I also mentioned to her that videos that I do around Las Vegas and other cities create more tourism and attract so much attention.
This is the first museum that I have ever been in that did not allow Video Cameras. I have been to the UFO research Center & Museum in Roswell New Mexico that is 10 times the size of the Mob Museum and have taken around 6 different videos there. 
I have taken videos all over the World and this Mob Museum is the first that has shut down Vegas Bob ...

Shame on you Mob Museum and your not getting $10.00 dollars from me ... 

And talk about a "CRIMINAL" ... J. Edgar Hoover was one of the BIGGEST!

 

1 comment:

  1. I had fun choosing this particular painting online that now hangs in my downtown office, from Wahooart.co, who sells canvas prints of art masterpieces. While the original is treasured in some art museum in England, my print http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/Opra/BRUE-8LHS4U, of this painting by Edward Burne-Jones is very much appreciated by my staff and clients. The print quality is really excellent.

    ReplyDelete